Based Call Routing
Call Routing (5 BSP)
• Power Auto Redial With LCR
• Trunk Guard
• Prefix Digit Dialing (Centrex Trunk)
• Denied & Allowed List
• Emergency Calling
• Flexible Extension Numbering (upto 4 digits)
• DISA - Direct Inward System Access
• DOSA - Direct Outward System Access
• Voice DISA With Customizable Music
• Auto Trunk Reservation
• Barge-in (Warning / Silent)
• Barge-in Protection
• Walk-in Class Of Service
• Alarms (Time, Daily & Date)
• User Friendly Dynamic Lock
• ASMDR Reports & Printout
• Global Memory Dialing
• Remote Programming
• Talk to Tone
• Emergency Group Calling
• Auto Cut for Lengthy Calls
• External Call Forwarding
• Hotel Motel Features
• Auto Call Back On Busy / No Reply
• Call Transfer After Consult / Busy
• Call Forwarding / Follow Me
• Call Parking / Park Pick Up
• Trunk Landing Groups
• Feature Access Tables
• Flexible Timers
• Distinctive Rings and Tones
• Auto / Manual Day-night / Lunch Mode
• Common / Selective / Trunk Access
• Single Digit Operator Calling
• Blank Call Recall
• Live Call Monitor
• ... and all the regular EPABX features
• Balanced Extension
• Serial / Parallel interface
• Discrete Component Technology
• Universal Expandability 104/203/005 Cards
• Micro Controller Based Design
• 8x16 Cross Point IC for Faster Switching
• Integrated DTMF Transceiver with Intel Micro Interface
Centrex is not a
stereo type EPABX system, it is an advanced communication control
system designed to give you complete control on your communications.
Some of the following features, clearly distinguish Centrex with
the best EPABX systems available.
LCR (Least Cost Routing) allows you get the best
of different service providers tariffs. You can configure Centrex
to extract the best value from any service providers plan, e.g.:
If a certain provider offers STD calls at a cheaper rate, Centrex
will automatically dial using that line whenever any STD calls are
made while you can sit back and count your savings.
Centrex offers you advanced CLI functionality coupled
with simplicity to enhance productivity.
With Centrex you can trace missed calls. The feature
that was so far only on mobile phones is now available on Centrex.
Some other CLI features include:
1. Internal and external
CLI display on your telephone instrument.
2. CLI number display even on call transfer.
3. CLI based call routing to route known number calls to desired
4. CLI report printouts on printer and PC.
5. Compatible with most CLI Phones.
ACCESS AND DENY LIST:
Centrex gives you the control to allow or deny
a specific string of telephone numbers. Eg. If you want to block
calls to mobile phones, then you can program the deny list with
Centrex can manage your service provider locks.
You can open the lock to make ISD / STD calls and Centrex remembers
to lock it once you are done.
POWER AUTO REDIAL:
Centrex offers power auto redial to dial into busy
numbers before any one else does.
MOST USER FRIENDLY:
Centrex is extremely easy to program, you don't require an expert
and this is certified by our customers and dealers.
• 308 eco
- 3 Trunk Line & 8 Extensions
• 3100 - 3 Trunk Line &
• 4160 - 2 Trunk Line &
8 Extensions. (Expandable to 20 Ports)
• 8320 - 4 Trunk Line &
16 Extensions. (Expandable to 40 Ports)
• 9600 - 4 Trunk Line &
28 Extensions. (Expandable to 96 Ports)
• DSS 72 Operator Console
• Expansion Cards - 104, 005,
203, 008, 206 Available in both CLI and Non CLI Models.
compatibility of various expansion cards with specific models
* Voice Module (optional) * Features Subject to Change without
* CLI available in DTMF.